Our projects are fun AND help the environment! All projects require adult supervision so ask a grown-up to help you out.
Using old magazines, you can achieve an effect similar to mosaics formed of glass, clay or stone.
What You Need:
- Paper (bristol board works best)
- Paint (optional)
- White glue
What You Do:
- Cut out small pieces of magazines. Select related colors and start piles of reds, greens, blues etc.
- Draw a picture or design onto the paper. It’s a good idea to refer to pictures of mosaics.
- Begin adding the pieces of magazines to create a mosaic.
- Remember to take time to plan out your ideas and don't be afraid to experiment.