Our projects are fun AND help the environment! All projects require adult supervision so ask a grown-up to help you out.
Milk Carton Houses
A fun activity that makes use of materials normally thrown in the garbage.
What You Need:
- Milk, juice or cream cartons (all different sizes)
- White acrylic paint, gesso or white latex house paint
- Tempera paint
- Containers for water
- A covered work area
What You Do:
- Cover the cartons with white acrylic, gesso or latex house paint. Let dry.
- Draw windows, doors etc. onto the carton.
- Paint the carton (using tempera paint) to look like a house.
- Make several houses and you have a village.